The Programming Languages group regularly offers the following courses, seminars, and projects. In particular, we currently offer these in-depth modules (Vertiefungsmodule): program analysis; language and compiler construction; logic programming (planned).
Please consult the Vorlesungsverzeichnis for the current program.
- Introduction to Programming
- Programming languages (summer term)
- New in WS 2023/24: Logic Programming
- New in WS 2023/24: Advanced Topics in Functional Programming
- Program Analysis (summer term)
- Language and Compiler Construction (winter term)
- SS 2023: Advanced Programming Methodology Seminar
- Program Analysis Seminar (winter term)
- Language and Compiler Construction Seminar (summer term)
- Program Analysis Project (summer term)
- Language and Compiler Construction Project (winter term)
Bachelor and master theses
We are excited to work with talented students who want to pursue a bachelor or master thesis with us. Please see our dedicated website about thesis topics.