The Programming Languages group regularly offers the following courses, seminars, and projects. In particular, we currently offer these in-depth modules (Vertiefungsmodule): program analysis; language and compiler construction; logic programming (planned).
Please consult the Vorlesungsverzeichnis for the current program.
- Introduction to Programming
- Programming languages (summer term)
- Planned for WS 2023/24: Logic programming
- Program analysis (summer term)
- Language and compiler construction (winter term)
- New in SS 2023: Advanced Programming Methodology seminar
- Program analysis seminar (winter term)
- Language and compiler construction (summer term)
- Program analysis project (summer term)
- Domain-specific languages project (winter term)
Bachelor and master theses
We are excited to work with talented students who want to pursue a bachelor or master thesis with us. Please see our dedicated website about thesis topics.